What's new

Breaking Bad Season 3 (1 Viewer)

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by Lou Sytsma

Could Walt aka Heisenberg end up taking over Gus's empire next season? That would be cool.

That's my guess. Makes sense story-wise. I mean, Gus isn't going to forget about what happened. So this might make an interesting way to extend the series at least into a 5th season. (does anyone think it's going to end @ 4? I don't)

Great season. I almost feel guilty for watching it and rooting for the "bad" guys.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't know. Would Walt even want that job? I think the control freak in him may, but he's all about the chemistry. Of course he's been pretty unpredictable since the series pilot so I guess anything is possible.

By the way, thanks for posting that interview Lou. I can't believe they basically made this season up as they went along. I guess I have to rethink my theory that a show can never be successful under those circumstances.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Very good ending to the season. I had suspected that it would have started down the road of a story about Hank really getting on the hunt for Heisenberg. Perhaps that will heat up in the next season. Obviously the faceoff between Walt and Gus has to be sorted out first. Unless Walt brings Hank in on the whole sordid affair. I mean, Hank is not exactly all gung-ho for his job anymore. Just a thought.

Cant wait for next year.

"Rubicon" did interest me. That was the first time I have ever seen a TV show "sneak" its way onto my PVR. Clever!

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by Lou Sytsma

Keep waiting for Gus's calm, phlegmatic exterior to crack. That will be a helluva scene to see.

I think that is what makes Gus interesting. He doesn't exactly appear intimidating, and seems like a very nice guy, yet not afraid to do what he's got to.

A great finale to a great season, and this show is miles above Weeds (which has become a pathetic joke these days).

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
From E!;

Breaking Bad's season finale: Good or bad? Good. The show scored a season-two-finale-beating 1.6 million viewers, and a renewal.

Just 1.6 million viewers? How could people not be watching this show? Nuts, I would've thought it would've been much higher.

I wonder if those numbers include those that DVR'd it and watched later?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by MarkMel

From E!;

Breaking Bad's season finale: Good or bad? Good. The show scored a season-two-finale-beating 1.6 million viewers, and a renewal.

Just 1.6 million viewers? How could people not be watching this show? Nuts, I would've thought it would've been much higher.

I wonder if those numbers include those that DVR'd it and watched later?

I wish more people were watching but personally, I'm shocked that the show even has 1.6 million viewers. I would have guessed it was half of that.

In the long run, I imagine that AMC is reasonably happy with where the show is at right now. It's cable so the average high is 5 or 6 million viewers, the show is probably relatively inexpensive to produce (compared to Mad Men or Battlestar Galactica where they have to create the world) and the show has tons of critical love and a leading man who has already won the Emmy twice.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Awesome finale.

And I thought I was the only one whose DVR got tricked, but it seems they were doing that everywhere.

It definitely did its job and got me to watch, I just hope more networks don't catch onto that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks