What's new

Breaking Bad Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
It looks like a Meth lab explosion to me and collection of the remains as evidence. I could be way off but I think something is going to happen with little Walt; at first I thought the cigarettes were his since he's going through personality changes. i also thought that Walt had noticed some of the money was missing but it couls have just been him realizing that he is burning through it really fast.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
This weeks ep with the two Metheads and the little boy was harrowing stuff. Poor jesse he's got a good heart I'm afraid he's the one that will pay the price for all this. Looks like the wife proved she ain't no skank.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This show never ceases to amaze me. Could they have found a creepier boy for that role? I don't think so.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

Yes good casting you could perfectly believe he was in the situation he was in, which I'm sure is one that truly happens in the country. The show found a great balance between the walt storyline and what was happening to Jesse, and although the show is about Walt and his dilemna, it has really made you care about Jesse, who you can see has potential, but his addiction and his desire for fast money is causing him to spiral down to disaster. I'm so glad we have cable channels that still take chances on these shows, Breaking Bad came out of nowhere and was an Emmy away from being cancelled and falling victim to the strike that cost alot of shows their lives that year, I'm glad it made it. The Networks take the cheap way out by putting Leno on 5 nights a week or filling hours with Reality sludge.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So...what was the deal with that music video to open the show? Did it give away Walt's eventual fate?

When they were watching that "Searching for satellite" message on the TV I had to wonder if he even had it hooked up to a dish? I was waiting for the neighbor to say something to that effect.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Well, if you go by what we saw, he didn't have it hooked up to anything - there was only an electrical cord coming out from behind the TV plugged into the wall. Somehow I doubt there would be a cable/satellite feed up high where the TV was mounted to where we wouldn't see it.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ I just thought it was a joke and Jesse didn't realize that the TV doesn't just magically work when you turn it on.

And I recommend checking out the webisodes (I see them on On Demand but they're also on the AMC website) because they actually feature the actors from the show and are pretty funny.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Walt is sure going on a power trip. This show is awesome and the video at the beginning was cool although I think it went too long.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

This is what I thought. Just "Jesse being Jesse."
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's me, but Krysten Ritter (Jane, the neighbor/landlord) is filling out since her Gilmore Girls days, and the weight looks good on her.

Overall, very entertaining episode, plus interjecting a lawyer into the mix opens up more dramedy.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Another Fantastic episode.. I think this one put Walt on his Brother in Law's radar, almost moreso for his talk in the bedroom scene where he got to see the Dark side of Walt, then later On as the pieces of the Heisenberg bust don't add up and Walt shows up at the scene. Love Saul Goodman(the Irishman), another piece added to the sinking ship that is Walt's Drug Syndicate. Anyone know how many eps they are doing this year is it 13 ? Glad to see it's already remewed, this show is quickly becoming one of the best series of the decade.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The opening scene on the bench between the dealer and the cop was one of the funniest things in a long time! Come to think of it, so was the later bench (or more appropriately, "benches") scene as well. Another excellent episode in a most quirky, enjoyable (and headlines relevant) series.

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

And "Saul Goodman?"

It's all good, man!

:laugh: :laugh:

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
It'll be interesting to see what Walt will do if one of the dealers gets caught again, and what other tricks Saul has up his sleeve to bail him out, now that the guy who loves being in prison, is already there.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure that Saul has a bunch more professional prison attenders lined up.

Also very funny that Badger had both vans pegged, the flower van and the brown van - but he still went through with the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks