What's new

Breakfast Club re-release on Sept 2???!! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
On that day Universal will also release a "3-Movie Brat Pack" box set containing 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, and Weird Science all together.

They are calling this promotion the "High School Yearbook Collection", and it includes:

Sixteen Candles
Weird Science
Three O'Clock High
The Breakfast Club
3 Movie Brat Pack
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Mallrats
Dazed and Confused
American Graffiti

(each sold separately)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I was hoping that dazed and confused would get a new transfer. I will get that brat pack set even though i have the origionals of 16 candles and WS.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I would be surprised to see Fast Times re-done (of course, you never know these days).

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Is PCU confirmed?? I haven't heard anything about this release. Anyone have more info as to specs and features?

Hold the phone. What about that extended version of Breakfast Club? Close to 30 minutes of footage to be put back in. I remember something about it floating on the forum about a year or more ago. Does anyone remember anything about it or have any info. If anyone knows if the idea was scrapped or if it still my happen, please post up what you know about it.

Any info about BC on this will be greatly appreciated.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Three O'Clock High
FINALLY!!!!!!

-"I want you to understand something Jerry. I don't like it when people KNOW about me. I don't like it if anyone KNOWS about me, so you can take that newspaper and wipe your dick off with it! You made me mad, Jerry. Now I'm gonna have to do something to work it off."

-"Work it off?"

-"You and me, we're gonna have a fight, TODAY, after school, 3:00 in the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed. You and me, three o'clock.

Universal, consider one copy sold!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I cant wait for the brat pack 3 pack ! If he gets up weel all get up itll be anarchy ! My favorite quote from wierd science, since im greek american you can pretty much guess what it is, ok ill tell you, she is into malakes ! :D

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I too would be interested to find out if the BC reissue will contain the 30 minute extended version???

Let's hope so!

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Scott, those scenes first popped up on the original ABC broadcast, which I only watched because it specifically mentioned "new, never before seen footage". I always thought a reolution between Stiller and Happy was sorely missing from the theatrical cut.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Hey guys, i just noticed that if we buy the brat pack 3 pack, instead of buying them seperately , their is a savings of 20 dollars to be had !:)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Check out the cover art for Weird Science.

Almost the theatrical poster art, on this one Anthony Michael Hall looks to have a weird look on his face.
Didn't the theater poster have both guys looking at each other??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks