What's new

Breakfasat Club and the rest of the High School Reunion Collection original music? (1 Viewer)

Nathan McMahan

Stunt Coordinator
It's been a bit since I've seen these and I own the original DVDs. I hate to admit it but I haven't watched those yet. Did they change the music for the old releases? Meaning do the High School Reunion Collection releases have the original music or did the old ones also have the correct music and this is just hype?

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
The original releases contained changed music; each of the new releases has a blurb on the front saying that they now use the original music. I surely hope so; I wouldn't have bought them otherwise (mine hasn't arrived yet so I can't check).

Derek Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
I bought the Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles, I also have the original DVDs too. I havn't watched the Breakfast Club yet(although I don't think that there was any music changed for the Breakfast Club in the other releases,correct me if I am wrong), but I think the music is the same as the old. But Sixteen Candles is very different from all the previous home video releases, I have compared them, and a lot of scenes have different music, it is the same music as the theatrical version, and the one you see on cable a lot. So the answer is yes, the music is different. Well woth the upgrade on both.

Derek

Nathan McMahan

Stunt Coordinator
Whacky update, has anyone been able to confirm Breakfast Club?
Same music or no? Also what about Weird Science?
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks