What's new

Brazilian Spider-Man DVD CE (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
Why is there no announcement for a UK Collector's Edition release?

I give up. I really do. And then the studio's complain when people import titles.

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...well... the French will have not one but TWO Collector's Editions, the second and most elaborate one[+] is scheduled for release in time for Christmas... you could always order it, from amazon.fr, for instance...
([+] ...two DVDs and an OST CD, plus a lot of stuff that some people go ape about, such as 'senitypes', whatever they are...)
. . . . . .

James Reader

Screenwriter
...well... the French will have not one but TWO Collector's Editions, the second and most elaborate one[+] is scheduled for release in time for Christmas... you could always order it, from amazon.fr, for instance...
Call me Mr. Picky but I would rather buy a collector's edition released in my own country. Oh well, looks like I will be sticking with my Amazon R1 order after all. (I certainly will not be rewarding Columbia for releasing a Collectors Edition in every R2 country apart from the UK by buying one of their R2 releases)

If Studio's can't be bothered to release the same titles worldwide then I wish that they would all just shut-up about importers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks