What's new

Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown: Season 2 - it's back! (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
I liked the "Fun facts about Chris" bit. It was nice to see Lauren tear it up :D and Mr. Perry was playing way too tight, I'm amazed he lasted that long.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's lineup is:

James Blake
Jon Favreau
Andy Richter
Tom Everett Scott
Maura Tierney

I think it's funny how they paired up the ER siblings, Maura and Tom at this table. Plus Maura was in News Radio with Dave Foley in the 1990's.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's lineup is:

James Blake
Jon Favreau
Andy Richter
Tom Everett Scott
Maura Tierney

I think it's funny how they paired up the ER siblings, Maura and Tom at this table. Plus Maura was in News Radio with Dave Foley in the 1990's.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the game is still going on, halfway through, and the idiots who made the commercial for next week's final gave away the winner of tonight's game by showing tonight's winner prematurely. Boo!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the game is still going on, halfway through, and the idiots who made the commercial for next week's final gave away the winner of tonight's game by showing tonight's winner prematurely. Boo!

NolanJ

Second Unit
I have to say that the idiots at Bravo should know better. I was very upset that happened as well.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I have to say that the idiots at Bravo should know better. I was very upset that happened as well.

Blu

Screenwriter
I saw that! The host kept teasing what was going on after the commercial break by saying that people were going to go all in but wouldn't say who and then the commercial for next week shows the result!

How stupid is that?

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
My wife is sick, laid up on the couch and we are desperate every night for entertainment. We've been watching this on and off (if the celebrities were cool) and were have some fun until they spoiled the friggin ending. We didn't bother to watch the second half. The advertisers deserve a refund.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter

I was very upset too and I remember them doing it last season as well. What was Bravo thinking? That said, I can't wait to see Lauren Graham and Maura Tierney go at it. Should be fun.

Duane R

Second Unit
Bummer about Lauren tonight :frowning: Props to Maura though for playing well. I think if Lauren hadn't bet so high right off in those last few hands, she might have been able to turn it around. Also, jeers to Bravo for showing next weeks promo about half way through the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks