What's new

Bravo D2 acting buggy (1 Viewer)

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor
I bought a V, Inc. Bravo D2 a few months ago, and the player has been acting strange. Today, when I pushed the button on the remote to turn the machine off, the tray started sliding out, then in, over and over again and wouldn't stop. During movies, I've had the video and audio go out of sync (paused, then started, and it was in sync again), and it has frozen for a few seconds (not at layer changes). I also get clicks in the audio when I use the remote to navigate the menus, or the machine is going from one chapter to another.

In addition, the front display used to show elapsed time, etc., but now it's just blank while the movie plays. When I turn it on or off, it sometimes shows gibberish.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen stuff like this, or if I got a lemon.

Steven_Lazarus

Stunt Coordinator

I would first recommend that you call a priest and see if there is a possibility of demonic possession, could be your television next and then who knows what !!!!!
Seriously, it sounds like it needs serviced to me. Is it still under warranty? Possibility of exchange? Or you could use it as an excuse to go get a new toy !!! my personal favorite. :D :D :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
If your D2 is acting buggy then you're in the majority. Your descriptions do sound more serious than most though and you probably need to get your unit serviced, especially before the labor part of the warranty expires. When the loader on my D1 failed after 9 months I had to pay $30 for them to replace my entire player with a refurbished unit.

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor

This is what I was worried about, buying from a small company. But I didn't hear anything negative before I made the purchase.

The good news is that I wrote the company, and they're replacing the unit.

Steven_Lazarus

Stunt Coordinator

That's funny as hell Don, thanks for the laugh !!! I needed that today, it's probably been over a week since I laughed that hard :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks