What's new

Pre-Order Braveheart (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
John Toll in 4K? Finally. Thought it would be his "Legends of the Fall", first, but that may only be a bias. Nonetheless, either films are definite purchases.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I always thought Braveheart was slightly overrated. As far as the Oscars, I think Apollo 13 got robbed that year. Matter of fact, I thought Toy Story and The Usual Suspects were better films than Braveheart.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I always thought Braveheart was slightly overrated. As far as the Oscars, I think Apollo 13 got robbed that year. Matter of fact, I thought Toy Story and The Usual Suspects were better films than Braveheart.

There were plenty of movies better than "Braveheart" in 1995. Not nominated but should've been: "Se7en"!

I still recall how surprised I was that "Braveheart" even got nominated. It didn't get great reviews when it first came out, and it didn't do all that well at the box office, so I thought it was a left-field nominee.

That made me even more shocked when it actually won!

It's not a bad movie but I also would've preferred "Apollo 13" from the actual nominees - and "Se7en", "Suspects", "Toy Story" and probably a bunch of others from non-nominees...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
BRAVEHEART

3-DISC 4K UHD/BLU-RAY COMBO PACK W/DIGITAL COPY

Street date: May 15th, 2018

Synopsis: BRAVEHEART, the richly detailed saga of power, passion, and the fight for freedom boasts Mel Gibson as William Wallace, a bold Scotsman who rallies his countrymen to liberation from oppressive English rule. BRAVEHEART is the winner of five Academy Awards*, including Best Picture.

Audio & Subtitles:

Blu-ray

• English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital/Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
  • Subtitles: English, English SDH†, French, Spanish
4K UHD

• English Dolby Atmos, French 5.1 Dolby Digital/Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, English Audio Description
  • Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish

Special Features:

4K UHD

• Commentary by Mel Gibson
Blu-ray

• Commentary by Mel Gibson
  • BRAVEHEART Timelines
  • Battlefields of the Scottish Rebellion
  • BRAVEHEART: A Look Back
  • Smithfield: Medieval Killing Fields
  • Tales of William Wallace
  • A Writer’s Journey

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks