Brand new SVS 25-31cs for sale $300

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Murphy, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Michael Murphy

Brand New SVS 25-31cs Subwoofer for sale for $300 plus shipping. I just ordered the unit TODAY to give to my father-in-law as a gift. When my mother-in-law found out how big it was she freaked and does not want it in her house!!! The problem I have is I wanted to get it for him so I could also take advantage of the Loyal Customer Discount SVS is offering and buy a pair of 20-39+’s for myself. Tom and Ron were nice enough to allow me to do this but I had to promise to not return the 25-31cs. So my loss is your gain. I will sell you a BRAND NEW never been opened 25-31cs for $300 (That's $9 less than B-Stock). I paid $369 for it just a few hours ago. This will allow me to still buy my subs and get the discount. Everyone wins!!!

2. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

3. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

btw, do you have any reference since you're a new member here? i would love to buy this from you...

Bry

4. Michael Murphy

The sub has been sold.

BTW as for references – How do folks on the forum usually check references? I could give you the number of some of my friends but they are my friends and would naturally only have good things to say. Or, I can tell you that I am the Director of Compliance for an Investment Adviser that manages $4.5 billion. Also, as a registered representative of a securities broker I would lose my license, job and career if I were involved in any fraud or theft. I would also give you my home and work address and phone numbers to contact me if you wish. That’s the best I can do to assure you that you would be dealing with an honest individual.

5. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

thanks michael for your time.. too bad i was a little late for it... have a good one.. Bry