What's new

Brand New Sony HDTV 720p VPL-HS51 LCD projector High End unit FREE SHIP (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I have here a brand new in the box Sony VPL-HS51 that everyone is raving about, I purchased it brand new from a authorized Sony dealer

I received the projector today opened box and have discovered that the unit is not going to work in my current viewing enviornment, so it has to go, that is basically the story

The PJ was opened and tested for exactly 30 mins, it is brand new in the Box not refurbished and again came from a authorized dealer

It was purchased on 6/20/05 and the has full factory warranty until 6/20/07

Again it is perfect brand new, just opened for testing and placed back in the box

I will ship this unit out first thing the next day after payment, it will have full insurance and all, you are covered in every aspect with this pj

The unit has also been updated for the new Fix from Sony, the serial number is: 01764, so you are set for the upgrades

you can confirm right here:

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/news-...HS51&news_id=67

I know this is a high ticket item and you will get the upmost respect and treatment from me, I have over 1800 positive comments on ebay and have done hundreds of deals on the AVS and Home Theater forums

I will also include a 30$ 15 foot HDMI to HDMI cables that is great high quality stuff

My price is 2250$ and I will ship for free

Paypal would be best for both parties in this situation and I have been a paypal member for 7 years and have conducted thousands of transactions

Any comments or questions or concerns you may call me at 1-606-886-3613 where I may be reached at anytime or email me at [email protected]

photos are available under request

This is the ultimate way to get into Front Projection with a real 720p projector

Thanks for your interest I appreciate it very much

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Humpty Bumpty
I can't believe this isn't gone yet, A few bites but no serious buyers

the cheapest online price I could find was 2550$ shipped, this is 200$ off that

I will include the original bill and all, the warranty is for 2 years that started on the sale date of 6/26/05

this is the same as purchasing a brand new unit

-Gary

karl_burns

Stunt Coordinator
Why won't Sony take it back from you? I always thought they were pretty good about that. Is there a large restocking fee or something?
Karl

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I did not buy it from Sony, I bought it from a dealer that does not accept returns

I am lowering to 2250$

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
price lowered again, last time and then it's off to ebay

used units are going for 2300$ on ebay, this is the same as brand new from a authorized dealer with full 2 year warranty

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks