What's new

Brand new partsexpress 300-793 sub amp with remote and Tempest ... (2 Viewers)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
The amp has never been used and the Tempest is around a year old and works perfect. Both for $220 plus shipping firm. I was going to build this but built a 12" sub using an Infinity driver and a 150 watt amp and realized this was enough bass for me. I figure shipping will be around $20-$30 maybe. Let me know. thanks
Updated Price!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hmmmm...very interested Jason, as I'm looking to build a sub this fall, but I was wondering, does the amp include the control panel? Thanks

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Comes coomplete as new. Check it out on the parts espress website. It goes for I think right at $148 plus shipping from partsexpress. It hasn't been used at all. Let me know.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
ugh, I'm so tempted, but what's holding me back is that this will be my first attempt at DIY...and that's ideally what I had planned on getting/using, but i haven't researched it at all yet. Plus, I'm a college student, so naturally I'm strapped for cash, and what I do have is going toward a beater to drive around.
I'll let you know soon, I hope. :)

Aaron_Morris

Stunt Coordinator
Would you be willing to split them? If so I am interested in the amp. If not, at least you got a bump.:)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
If I got a definite on the sub I would be. $100 plus shipping on the sub, $120 plus shipping on the amp. I'll sell the amp if I can get any takers on the sub by itself. Thanks.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Jason, I'm still thinking about buying both of them, I'm just awaiting a response from someone else. Would you do $240 shipped? I'll let you know as soon as I can what my situation is.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I think I've decided not to sell this sub. The more I think about it, the more I think I will go ahead and build a nice enclosure for it and use the amp. thanks for the interest though and sorry for pulling it back in. PLease feel free to close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks