Brand New Harman/Kardon PA-4000 Multi-room/Multichannel Power Amplifier For Sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by dino, Feb 7, 2005.

1. dino

dino Auditioning

Feb 6, 2005
    I purchased this item from J&R Music World in October 2004. Unfortunately my plans have changed and I’m not able to use.

This is a Brand New item, the box has been opened only to review the “Owners Manual”.

I am asking $500.00 plus Shipping which is far under retail (of $899.00). If you have any questions please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Here are a few details from the Harman/Kardon Website:

PA 4000
    Multi-room/Multichannel Power Amplifier

Thanks to four bridgeable high-current amplifier pairs (a total of eight 45-watt channels) and two separate inputs, the PA 4000 is suited to a wide range of applications. Power two separate zones, or the back channels of a home theater and a remote zone simultaneously with ease, while a variety of power control options such as Music Sense and a low-voltage trigger make operation a breeze. For the ultimate in control, the KP 1 keypads may be used for remote power on/off and volume control, with the added capability of using an optional IR sensor for total system control.

General Power Output, Normal Mode : 8 x 45 Watts @ 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz,