What's new

Braga finally comes to his senses (re:Star Trek) (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
The following was posted at www.trektoday.com

Too little, too late. Maybe, you could have saved the franchise...by listening or even better by leaving earlier and letting Coto run the show completely...And you should definitely apologize for that travesty that was the Enterprise finale. :angry:

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
That makes me laugh.
A little too late in my opinion since he helped flush the franchise down the toilet.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have to laugh at one thing. Can you imagine looking at the internet boards and reading how fans are ridiculing and killing you on a daily basis?? Thats has got to suck.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Yeah, it has to suck but it never seemed to make any difference if he has read them for say the last 3 or 4 years. He didnt seem to care about Enterprise and kept on going in the direction he wanted to. Same with Voyager.
I dont think Threshold will make it through the season. It is already strugling. Then what is he going to do? Hopefully sell flowers on the side of the road.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

What has to suck for him is watching his former show-runners from DS9 leave for two very successful cable shows (BSG, 4400) while he sucks the life out of trek.

But I'm sure he can console himself with the big paycheck he takes home.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I just read that Threshold was cancelled so I'm sure he will be going back to Trek because no one else with any smarts will take this hack writer on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks