What's new

Brady Bunch DVDs? From the series or the 2 movies? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I want those films, too.
But if it's a matter of waiting until after Indy, then so be it. A man's gotta have his priorities in order! :D

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
The Brady Bunch movie is one of those reasons I still have my LD player.
BTW, I got a phone-call "survey" a while back asking me all kinds of questions about TV shows on DVD. They asked questions like "would you prefer to buy a best-off set, or a complete season-set" etc.
I was pretty apathetic towards most of the lame-brain series they kept asking about...but when they mentioned the brady bunch...I made it *very clear* to the survey person on the phone just how willing I'd be to shell-out for the entire series :) :) :)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
can't remember...most of them were modern pop-culture sitcoms with which I wasn't familiar (I think they did mention a few other classics like Cheers which I was somewhat favorable towards).

-dave

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Both movies have been on my wish list for sometime. I'm sure they're just going to be barebones releases but it's better than VHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks