What's new

Boy were the ATV trails crowded yesterday. (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
I've never seen so many people on ATVs and dirtbikes as I did yesterday. It was crazy. It was so bad that the main convenience store was wiped out of everything when I went there to get some lunch. All I got was 2 Devil Dogs. I even heard turkeys gobbling when I was stopped taking a break at one point. I had so much fun though.

The trails were covered in mud and water because of all the rain from the last couple weeks heres. Made for a real fun ride. I got stuck at one point, but luckily I didn't have to use my winch and just eased it out slowly while standing next to it. The only thing I hated was that the main trail had so many whoops. Really does a number on your back, especially the kidney area. Right now I'm hurting a little in my arms and legs, but that's OK, because I had fun.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Several of us were "big time" enthusiasts of dirt bike/ atvs and had a wonderful place on TVA land to camp and ride...... until people began abusing...which WILL happen..... The dune buggies and disrespectful use and misuse finally shut down our area.
Enjoy your riding area as long as you can.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Yea, the abusing's already starting to happen here. They shut down 6 miles of trails because of it. There's a few people who go crazy on the trails, digging it up recklessly, do stupid stunts and other stuff, going places they aren't supposed to and use very loud exhaust systems/mufflers, which isn't neccessary around here. Makes me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks