What's new

"Boy is my face red!" Name your worst thread disasters. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
John,
it's easy to understand what he meant, I mean have you been in the Polls area latly? It's all tourneys now, with only one or two straight polls.
It's getting to the point now where I get nervous posting the After Hours area. I think i'll eventually get to the point where i'll just stop posting in this area, or at least never start another topic here again. In fact, this may be my last topic that I start in AH.
This thread seems to have gotten somewhat derailed, I started it to be fun and talk about our past faux paus. Can we get back to it? Or this thread will be a really great example of irony. :)
EDIT: Sorry to repeat what Michael just said, he beat me to it.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Go check out the Polls forum John and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Michael, I believe John already has "checked out" the area formerly known for its polls.

John Williamson: Edit--I see what you mean by your post. Okay, folks, I'll bow out of the thread now (just wanted to offer the admin's point of view, is all).

Cam S

Screenwriter
Does anyone know what ever happened to Bob_A. Was he banned?? or just stopped posting (hard to believe)??

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
I had started one back when "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" was first out in theaters. My girlfriend at the time had been watching Rosie O'Donnel and heard her say that CTHD was silly and looked like a bad spiderman cartoon (or something to that effect). Well, the thread turned into a real nasty Rosie bashing thread, which was not my intent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks