What's new

Box Sets of Star Trek Movies & 'Original Cast' Movies? (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Tom-
I'm not familiar with the box set you refer to. I recall a post some months back that said a box set would include the new Star Trek-The Motion Picture DE with the barebones releases of the other 5 original cast films.
As you may have read here, Paramount is said to be working on an SE of Star Trek 2 for 2002 release. So it's likely the rest will follow as time permits the studio to remaster them. Good news, but you just have to be patient! :)
Nelson

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
There's nothing different. Just taking the first 6 films on DVD as-is and putting them in a box for "The Original Crew", and those who bought the TNG 3-pack last Christmas can put them together.
For those who don't have any of them, they can buy the 9-pack with every film released to date, but again they are the existing DVD's. Nothing changed from buying them separately.
For anyone who doesn't have ST2:TWoK yet, I think it's pretty dumb to buy it at this point, in or out of either of those box sets. If you've waited this long, you can wait for the aforementioned SE coming out in the Spring!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks