Box Set Contents on DVD Profiler

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Lambert, Mar 24, 2003.

1. James Lambert

James Lambert Stunt Coordinator

With certain box sets on DVD Profiler, a little drop down arrow appears in the top right corner described as "Box Set Contents". I'm afraid to say I've yet to see what it is used for as I cannot access any information from it. Is this service not available on the free registration? or does it have to be activated somehow?

2. Dave Gilbert

Dave Gilbert Second Unit

When you edit an item, you have the option of assigning other titles in your collection as members of that box set (found by the Genre & Studio buttons).

Clicking the arrow will pop up a list of the DVDs added as part of the box set. You can then click the item to jump to its profile.

3. James Lambert

Thanks, I'm embarrased to say how long I've wondered about that button, without trying to find out. However I do have a small problem. When I try to assign the titles it comes up title already part of box set - Unknown DVD. How do I go about rectifying this?

4. Dave Gilbert

Dave Gilbert Second Unit

Never ran into that problem. Sorry. You could try removing all the items in the box set and re-entering them.

5. James Lambert

Thanks for your help, however I am unable to fix it. The Problem is not with the Box set, but rather the titles I'm trying to add to it. When trying to allocate the Toxic Avenger films to the Troma Tox Box, I can allocate almost any film except the 3 main features. I tried looking for different UPC numbers by searching by name, but there are no multiple entries for this title.