What's new

Bowling for Columbine French release - did it happen? (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
I think from the quality of the discs so far confirmed as released (trailer only UK disc and a Belgium disc with poor supplements - including a disappointing commentary track of unknowns) plus the US disc delay, it is clear Micheal Moore has had little or no input into any of the DVDs to date. (According to English firm Momentum he's been spending the bulk of his time campaigning in America during the build-up of the Iraq War, thus explaining the delays and false starts on the various DVD releases.)

However the French 2 disc set was due to be released on the 15th May - a release I preordered a long time ago (along with Moore's companion film "The Big One").

Despite asking for the order to be shipped complete, Amazon.fr shipped "The Big One" last week while "Bowling" as listed as being "available in 1-2 weeks".

Now I see the French "Bowling for Columbine" is listed as unavailable on their site (here) and they are happily offering the Belgium disc as an import.

Was the French set ever released?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks