Bowlers in WA I need your help

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett Hancock, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Well I was sitting here the other day and thinking about how I really wanted to get back into bowling. I havent bowled in roughly 3 years but when I did bowl I was pretty damn good. I had a 165 average and bowled every Saturday on a juniors league for about 7 years. Now that I am 17 I think I can join an adult league and if nothing else I can at least have my own transportation now. So I got out my old bowling bag with my Ebonite Panther and AMF Bull Whip and tried to put my fingers into the holes. Ouch. I need to find a pro shop and get these babies re-drilled. Unfortunately my local pro shop went out of business. So my question is for the bowlers in Washington. More specifically western washington. Where are some pro shops in Western Washington? Thanks for the help guys.

2. Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin Screenwriter

I could help you out if you were in the Spokane area.

There should be many Pro Shops in the Seattle/Western Washington area. Check around at the local bowling centers, most have pro shop facilities and most should be more than competent enough to resize your balls for you, that's a pretty basic procedure.

3. Brett Hancock

Yeah however the bowling alley that was really close to me shut down and the next closest one doesnt have a pro shop. I know that if i look long enough I can find one though.

4. Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin Screenwriter

Is THIS one close to you?

5. Brett Hancock

That'll work. THanks