Bowie Reality SACD Available?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Don Lindbergh, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Don Lindbergh

Has anyone found the Bowie 'Reality' SACD at a brick and mortar store like Best Buy or Circuit City yet? I notice neither Circuit City nor Best Buy online stores list the title, a disappointment (Circuit City in particular) because they have been listing SACDs and DVD-As for pre-order at great prices, usually $13.99 I've seen it available for pre-order online for ~$16-$17 but I was hoping to do a little better.......

On the otherhand I'm still waiting for my $13.99 Aerosmith 'Toys in the Attic' order placed 10-02 from Circuit City online. That's a weird title, one of the most popular bands on the planet and the disc is a 'special order' everywhere.....

--Don

2. Phil Levy

Phil Levy Stunt Coordinator

Just for the sake of comiserating with you, I ordered Bowie's Heathen SACD from shopsonymusic.ca awhile ago and it's still in limbo too. Couldn't find it at any B&Ms around here (Toronto).

3. Mikael Soderholm

Mikael Soderholm Supporting Actor

Mikael Söderholm
    I didn't know there was an plain SACD release of Reality, only the upcoming 'tour edition' of Reality, which seems to be a SACD hybrid disc with Waterloo Sunset as bonus track plus a DVD of the Reality part of the Riverside show.
    Check here (you have to scroll down a bit...)

4. Don Lindbergh

5. Don Lindbergh

PS here's the link to the Sony Website showing the plain SACD release info for 'Reality' Nov 4

This site won't let me post the URL, so it's modified

--Don

www{dot}sonymusic{dot}com/releaseschedule

6. Phil A

Phil A Producer
    Supporter

Phil