What's new

Bowie Reality SACD Available? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone found the Bowie 'Reality' SACD at a brick and mortar store like Best Buy or Circuit City yet? I notice neither Circuit City nor Best Buy online stores list the title, a disappointment (Circuit City in particular) because they have been listing SACDs and DVD-As for pre-order at great prices, usually $13.99 I've seen it available for pre-order online for ~$16-$17 but I was hoping to do a little better.......

On the otherhand I'm still waiting for my $13.99 Aerosmith 'Toys in the Attic' order placed 10-02 from Circuit City online. That's a weird title, one of the most popular bands on the planet and the disc is a 'special order' everywhere.....

--Don

Phil Levy

Stunt Coordinator
Just for the sake of comiserating with you, I ordered Bowie's Heathen SACD from shopsonymusic.ca awhile ago and it's still in limbo too. Couldn't find it at any B&Ms around here (Toronto).

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
I didn't know there was an plain SACD release of Reality, only the upcoming 'tour edition' of Reality, which seems to be a SACD hybrid disc with Waterloo Sunset as bonus track plus a DVD of the Reality part of the Riverside show.
Check here (you have to scroll down a bit...)

I didn't know there was an plain SACD release of Reality, only the upcoming 'tour edition' of Reality, which seems to be a SACD hybrid disc with Waterloo Sunset as bonus track plus a DVD of the Reality part of the Riverside show.
Interesting, thanks. Sounds like maybe they changed the format of this release (for the better!). I hope this and the Nov 19 release date turns out to be true....

--Don

PS here's the link to the Sony Website showing the plain SACD release info for 'Reality' Nov 4

This site won't let me post the URL, so it's modified

--Don

www{dot}sonymusic{dot}com/releaseschedule

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks