1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Bowie Reality SACD Available?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Don Lindbergh, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Don Lindbergh

Has anyone found the Bowie 'Reality' SACD at a brick and mortar store like Best Buy or Circuit City yet? I notice neither Circuit City nor Best Buy online stores list the title, a disappointment (Circuit City in particular) because they have been listing SACDs and DVD-As for pre-order at great prices, usually $13.99 I've seen it available for pre-order online for ~$16-$17 but I was hoping to do a little better.......

On the otherhand I'm still waiting for my $13.99 Aerosmith 'Toys in the Attic' order placed 10-02 from Circuit City online. That's a weird title, one of the most popular bands on the planet and the disc is a 'special order' everywhere.....

--Don

2. Phil Levy

Phil Levy Stunt Coordinator

Just for the sake of comiserating with you, I ordered Bowie's Heathen SACD from shopsonymusic.ca awhile ago and it's still in limbo too. Couldn't find it at any B&Ms around here (Toronto).

3. Mikael Soderholm

Mikael Soderholm Supporting Actor

Mikael Söderholm
    I didn't know there was an plain SACD release of Reality, only the upcoming 'tour edition' of Reality, which seems to be a SACD hybrid disc with Waterloo Sunset as bonus track plus a DVD of the Reality part of the Riverside show.
    Check here (you have to scroll down a bit...)

4. Don Lindbergh

5. Don Lindbergh

PS here's the link to the Sony Website showing the plain SACD release info for 'Reality' Nov 4

This site won't let me post the URL, so it's modified

--Don

www{dot}sonymusic{dot}com/releaseschedule

6. Phil A

Phil A Producer

Phil