What's new

Bourne Ultimatum issue on A2 (1 Viewer)

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I was checking my Bourne Ultimatum HD-DVD Xmas present and found that it gets an error in the later chapters on my Toshiba A2. It is like it cannot read the 2nd layer but everything before it works just fine. I have not upgraded the ROM since I bought the A2 in July with the thinking that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Anyone one else have this issue and is a ROM upgrade likely to fix it or should I just take it back to BestBuy and try another disc?

TanT

Stunt Coordinator
I have the older firmware version of 1.X but didn't have any problem with Bourne Ultimatum HD-DVD.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Update:
I exchanged the disc at Best Buy and the new disc works just fine. First disc failure I have had, ever.

Thomas W

Agent
I have the X-A2 and the Bourne Ultimatum locks up at chapter 14. It produces a "fatal" error (408cf504?) that could only be fixed by unplugging the unit. I am still using firmware version 1.6.

wabash9000

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob Harrold
I had planet earth on hd-dvd and my a2 was saying that disk 3 was not a dvd format disk. I updated the firmware by burning a cd as the toshiba site told me to do and now it works flawlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks