Bourne Supremacy - FREE (with purchase)

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Marc Bax, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Marc Bax

Marc Bax Second Unit

Get a printable coupon when you sign up for a month of Blockbuster's online service ($17.49, 3 out at a time). Here's the link... Seems like a good deal to me being as I'd pay at least $15 for the DVD anyways. I hope it's the Widescreen version. Should be as my Blockbuster's been getting all widescreen copies lately.

2. Marc Bax

Marc Bax Second Unit

Not that anyone seems to care about this deal, but I picked up my copy today and they gave you the choice of WS or FS.

3. jian

jian Agent

Thanks Marc! This is a good deal for me as I plan to do alot of renting over the Holidays. [​IMG] I wish they took Blockbuster GC as payment over the internet though, rather than only credit card.

4. Marc Bax

Marc Bax Second Unit

No problem glad I could help. So far I have to say I'm quite impressed with their service. I've done Netflix before and to me this is just as good if not better. They actually have a nice selection and I was surprised that they carry multiple versions of films (rated, unrated, WS or FS). Another nice perk they have over Netflix is they give you 2 printable coupons a month for free in-store game or movie rentals on top of your online rentals.