What's new

Bourne Supremacy - FREE (with purchase) (1 Viewer)

Marc Bax

Second Unit
Get a printable coupon when you sign up for a month of Blockbuster's online service ($17.49, 3 out at a time). Here's the link... Seems like a good deal to me being as I'd pay at least $15 for the DVD anyways. I hope it's the Widescreen version. Should be as my Blockbuster's been getting all widescreen copies lately.

Marc Bax

Second Unit
Not that anyone seems to care about this deal, but I picked up my copy today and they gave you the choice of WS or FS.

jian

Agent
Thanks Marc! This is a good deal for me as I plan to do alot of renting over the Holidays. :) I wish they took Blockbuster GC as payment over the internet though, rather than only credit card.

Marc Bax

Second Unit
No problem glad I could help. So far I have to say I'm quite impressed with their service. I've done Netflix before and to me this is just as good if not better. They actually have a nice selection and I was surprised that they carry multiple versions of films (rated, unrated, WS or FS). Another nice perk they have over Netflix is they give you 2 printable coupons a month for free in-store game or movie rentals on top of your online rentals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtbax
Recent bookmarks