What's new

Bourne Supremacy: Collectors Edition, How much at Best Buy or Circuit City? (1 Viewer)

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
With the upcoming new edition coming out in about 2 weeks, I want to get the current version this week.

Does anybody know how much Best Buy or Circuit City is selling the Widescreen Collectors Edition of Bourne Identity DVD.

Illinois prices please.

Just realized that I put Supremacy instead of Identity. Corrected the message.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor

I don't think they're selling it at all...seeing that it hasn't even been released in theatres yet! :D

I'm sure you mean The Bourne Identity DVD, but I couldn't help harrassing you a bit. Sorry...

Anyway... A quick check on their websites should give you a good idea of their in store pricing...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There's a new "Extended Edition" DVD of The Bourne Identity coming out on July 13 to tie-in with the new film.

Check the "Weekly Round-Up" in the Coupons and Bargains section that week to find the best price.

Craig Sherman

Stunt Coordinator
That new ending... is it just the alternate ending from the first DVD release?

Because if so, I can't see the double (single, in my case) dip value.

CDE,

CS

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
Does the new edition contain the Audio Commentary that the current Collectors Edition have?

What are the exact differences between the two editions, in regards to the special features?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Is this a new csh in version, or a preffered directors cut? I haven't bought this yet, and when there is a choice, I always go with the directors cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks