Hollywood bitchslap Nov 5
Videoeta Dec
Coming Soon Dec 10

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, which one is right?

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
An official announcement should be right on top of us any day now methinks. Some far fetched fights, but a gem of a film. I want it, I want it. :)
Dan

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
I guess we'll just have to wait but if early Nov is correct, they'd better announce it quick because pre-order dates are usually around 6 weeks before release which has passed already.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
The Digital Bits has in today's (9/27) Rumor Mill section that Bourne Identity will be out in January. Sounds about right since it's one of the few early summer releases that are still in the theaters.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I am looking forward to this one. Im shocked it has had the staying power in theatres like it has. I guess there are quite a few people who enjoyed this. It's good to see!

ErichH

Screenwriter
A gem - big staying power for a reason, even if it wasn't promoted much beyond it's opening week.
I bet the DVD promotion will be the same and it will still get huge sales.
A secret agent of a DVD.

Eric

LennyP

Supporting Actor
It's all because of Franka Potente and her cute [blank].
At least I think so. Can't wait for DVD whenever it'll come. :D
At least we're sure it's coming out so what's the big difference if it's in 2 months or 4, there are dozens of releases in between and 100s of DVDs in all of our collections so it's not like we're starving here.

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Well, I think the early rumors of a November 1st release are shot. I think Dec 3rd is the new tentative release date.

Users who are viewing this thread