What's new

Bought the Swans...... (1 Viewer)

Bernie_A

Stunt Coordinator
Well, after driving everyone around me crazy I finally decided on Swan Diva 2.1's front and rear with the C3 center.

I need to get stands for these.....anyone have a good lead on ** NICE ** stands? The wife hates them so they need to be nice and they need to match as best as possible.

I saw where Mirage has stands for their bookshelf speakers that looked pretty cool. Will most stands work for just about any books or are they somewhat specific?

Thanks to all who e-mailed me and made suggestions and gave their free advice. Next, we need to upgrade the system with a nice stack......see ya'll in the reciever section.

TanT

Stunt Coordinator
When AV123 was selling the Swan Divas the also carry the stands that were made for the 2.1. They are beautifully matched with the 2.1s

For some reasons they are no longer available by AudioInsider.

I was told by Jon Lane about 10 months ago that they will have them again soon. But I haven't seen them on AudioInsider website yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks