What's new

bought one (1 Viewer)

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
well i took the plunge and bought a new tv . it was between the sony xbr950 60" lcd and the hitachi 60" lcd directors series. i brought with me 2 movies batman ( with arnold )
and monsters inc. it was really no contest the hitachi absoulty beat the sony with ease. the colors were awsome .
on batman the red around arnold eyes were so clear and vibrant , in the scene were he flys down from the space craft to the city below the city lights shined so bright.
while viewing monsters inc. the hair on blue's arm was so colorful and lifelike i want to reach out and touch it.
well i get this delivered tomm. so wewill see how it looks in the house. i am replacing a 60" rptv mitsubhi about 5-6 years old. plazma tv's were not an options as i dont want burn in from the kids games.if anyone is looking for a lcd i strongly suggets you check out the directors series from hitachi. frank

Tom#B

Stunt Coordinator
Frank - Just out of curiosity, what did that bad boy cost you? Be sure to post a report after you've had a chance to get it up and running.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks