What's new

Boston VR950s...thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jed

Grip
I have seen these steeply discounted locally. I need some inexpensive speakers (all the way around) and find the Boston sound acceptable. Any thoughts on these?

My last system used the Boston 100xs and I thought they were pretty decent (bought for space consideration).

Space is not a concern. Towers are Ok. I am also contemplating the Onix rocket line - the small bookshelf speakers (150s?).

My Polk RTA-11ts are shot and I currently run a new Rotel 1055.

Merry Christmas to all...I hope Santa brings some nice hi-fi gear to all.

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Jed,

I'm a big fan of Boston's speakers. I've noticed the sales here in AZ as well. If you like the sound and the price, I say jump on it.

-Robb

Tim K

Second Unit
I've had the 950's for about 4 yrs now. I really enjoy their sound. I think Boston has discontinued them recently hence the large discounts. I say go for it...they used to retail for like $700/pr.

Jed

Grip
They are on sale for $175 each - half price they say. I might HAVE to grab a pair.

Leigh_M

Stunt Coordinator
Who has them on sale? Tweeter did a couple of weeks ago but I was too slow. I'm kicking myself now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation625
Recent bookmarks