What's new

Boston Public 5/20 - Spoilers (1 Viewer)

Jodee

Screenwriter
I think Lauren finally realizes she is a bit of a square and is amazed that Guber seems to admire that about her. I don't think this show is obviously "written by men" at all. I think that the writing reveals a truth that most men don't seem to get: that women aren't as turned on by looks or body as they are by brains and emotions.

I am blond and considered quite attractive and I often dated and have been attracted to men who weren't traditionally "handsome". But if they were interesting to me and made me feel more appreciated, that was what I looked for. Most "cool" guys unfortunately know they are cool, and their cockiness isn't really what a smart women wants from a relationship.

I think Lauren ultimately realized that a man like Harry always made her insecure because he was too "aloof" and acted like he didn't care. But dating a man like Guber who would treat her with a lot of admiration and respect would be very good for her. Plus, I think she realized that she and Guber are more alike than first realized.

I still want to see a sex scene between them: I would love it if he said something like "Use both hands!" LOL

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Question to Jewish people: the prayer that Harvy said to Senate, was that the Kadish, the prayer for the dead? I don't know if I'm right, but if I am, I wonder if that's on purpose.
The prayer Harvey said to Senate is a blessing for sick people where the name is inserted towards the beginning. They actually left out a few words in a couple of places, but the parts that were said were accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks