What's new

Boston Public 4/22/02 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I just got around to watching this episode, and thought it was great. But I was a little confused by the ending. Was he crying out of joy, or crying by the fact that he not only has one son, but a whole extended familly?

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I think it was both. He had resigned himself to being alone, but now he is presented with a whole family. However, I doubt he's going to get over his "sin" anytime soon.

I gotta say, this show gets more and more absurd as time goes on. I think after this season, I'm going to stop watching.

However, next week's episode looks like it could be interesting. It seems like it will be an ensemble play-like thing.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I want them to either do more things with the students (like they did with the ADD kid, Dana Pool, the newspaper chick) or do more things with teacher to teacher stuff (like the next episode looks to be). I would rather see the things that go on in schools that nobody sees than the things that are always on the news.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I think Harvey was crying because the family he turned out to have was black. He was torn between prejudice and happiness.

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
This was the best episode of BP in a few months. The hook lady seems to have finally exited the show, and its much better for it. The irony of Harvey having a black son was nicely handled, even though the characters reactions may have seemed a bit cynical. Producer David E. Kelly always has twists to add his dramas, which is what makes them so entertaining and controversial. I certainly hope the remaining episodes of this season are as strong.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lipshultz's breakdown at the was tear-inducing (very good performance). The look on the grandson's face was priceless. What was amazing was how many lives Lipshultz touched by having that one night stand. None of that family would have been there if he didn't get jungle fever before shipping out to WWII.

It's amazing how much older Dana looked after just one year of college. She's totally got a thing for Senate, and Senate isn't telling her to stay away.

The tutoring for test tips was "blah". Whatever.

Next week looks to be the dinner party from hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiwipip