What's new

Boston Public 11/04/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
All in all, this episode was LOL funny! There was so much good natured humor, and at least the characters were also let in on the joke.

The Danny-Marla drama was very funny.

Lipschitz and his homicide insurance was also funny.

Even the new office assistant with her idea of a "Vice Principal Pro Tempor" was funny.

Marilyn making Ronnie think Marilyn was lesbian for 3 whole seconds was funny.

The scenes from Austin Powers 3 were funny.

The semi-serious stuff, like the "Speed kills" bit, and "Where's Harry Senate" were needed to balance out the funny stuff.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I was cringing during the Marla/Danny bits. But the rest of OK. I'm just so happy that the hook lady is gone that I can enjoy the show no matter what.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Who wrote the Marla/Danny scenes? High-school students? An interesting storyline suddenly turns sophomoric and embarassing - reminiscent of the worst of L.A. Law. Grow up, David E. Kelley.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
What is the name of the guy, or more importantly what did he play in, the teacher whos friends with Joe Mcintyre. The one that led the car physics class? He looks so familiar but I cant put my finger on it??

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
OK, I missed the season premiere. I've figured out what happened with the whole riot thing, but did they explain the absence of Lauren & Louisa?
Funny thing is, they mentioned Lauren several times in this week's ep. I assume she took another job somewhere? Is she still seeing Guber, or did that experience drive her out of state?? ;)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Harper mentioned Louisa leaving to the student aide in the season premeire but I don't remember the one-line explanation he gave.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks