What's new

Boston film festival (1 Viewer)

Steven K

Supporting Actor
So fellow Bostonians, any of you guys going to any film festival events this weekend? You can catch me down at Boston Common all weekend long, I'll pretty much be camping out there.
For anyone around the area, you should check it out! for more info, go to www.bostonfilmfestival.org

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Went to the premiere of One Eyed King, which was delayed and caused me to miss Haiku Tunnel, screwing with my schedule and forcing me to choose between seeing Edges of the Lord and The Third Wheel on Sunday (what, you mean other people don't have they're schedule planned out in advance?). I'll be posting reviews of most of the movies I see in Edwin's master alterna-thread, although it might be a good idea to talk about the "experience" in this one. :)
BTW, I've never been to one of these before, so what are some of the protocols? Would wearing shorts and a t-shirt on a warm weekend day be a faux pas? Would trying to get Steve Martin to autograph my Roxanne DVD be tacky?
Anyway, my plans for tomorrow are Short Package 3 and either Package 1 or 2 at Copley place, then over to Boston Common for Haiku Tunnel, and then back to Copley Place for Treading Water and Short Package 5 (after visiting a relative in a Longwood hospital. It's gonna be a nutty day).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks