What's new

Boston Area FS: Toshiba 50H81 16:9 HD RPTV *Mint* (1 Viewer)

Eujin

Supporting Actor
NOW LISTED ON EBAY, USER NAME eujin
Prospective buyer pulled out at the last second, so I'm posting this again. The only reason I'm selling is because I want to go front projection--never had any problems or issues with this set.
Absolutely immaculate condition. Purchased new from Sears in September (so yes, the warranty is still valid), Avia-calibrated, contrast always kept below 40 and only TW1 mode for 4:3 material.
Pick-up in Boston only, as I can't ship this puppy.
Feel free to email me: [email protected]

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Sweet, who ever buys this baby, give me an email and I can make it look even sweeter. :)

Eujin

Supporting Actor
I think I'm going to put this up on eBay this afternoon. Any fencesitters out there, please contact me before 3pm. Thanks.

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Ok, due to a couple of last-minute offers, I DID NOT put the set on eBay. So, offers are still being considered. Here are the answers to a couple of FAQs so far:

1. Yes, I have the manual, remote and receipt (for warranty service, should you ever need it--I never have).

2. Yes, price is negotiable.

3. Yes, of course you can come by and take a look at the set--that's why it's a local sale.

4. No, I don't have a truck.

Thanks for looking. I'd really rather sell the set to a fellow HTFer who can appreciate this set's finer qualities, rather than throw listing and closing fees at eBay. Thanks for looking guys (and gals)!

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Steven K,
maybe you should get the wife and come on over for a movie or two...that might change her mind :D

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
That's no joke Eujin. My wife was totally against the idea of a 50" widescreen until I got her into a nice audio/video shop and actually sat down and watched it. She started warming right up to the idea at that point and she practically wants me to get a nice RPTV now. I just can't seem to fork over the money.

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Jason,
Totally agree here. My wife's actually pretty good about all this stuff--but she does want me to sell the set BEFORE I rush out and get the projector (she's comin' around to the idea of a 7-foot wide screen). Same thing happened with SACD--we went out for an audition and she wants a 555ES now. :D

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Whereabouts are you in Boston?

Funny thing, we were at Cambridge Soundworks at the Cambridge Mall on Friday, and of course I pulled her to the back room. I saw a Pioneer 47 inch Widescreen set for $1799, and asked her if she liked it. She said "I think it's a waste of money, but if you really want one that bad, then you should go ahead and get one."

Of course, I didn't, as her answer was one of those "if you buy it, you owe me BIG time."

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Steven, I'm in the Back Bay. I know which set you're talking about at CSW, and I can tell you that the performance on both sets, when ISF-calibrated, is very comparable. If you want to come over for an audition, just email me at: [email protected] Alternatively, you can call me at 617-319-5177. Thanks!

Randy_T

Stunt Coordinator
I hear ya...The GOOD old day's are GONE....LOL
38037974zFuRvd_fs.jpg

Eujin

Supporting Actor
The TV is now on eBay. My user name is eujin. I will, of course, still show it for anyone who's interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk7193
Recent bookmarks