What's new

Boston Acoustics VR 500 Lynnfield powered subwoofer 10" 100 watt (1 Viewer)

Coppola9

Auditioning
Real Name
Lawrence
Ive had this Boston Acoustics VR 500 Lynnfield powered subwoofer 10" 100 watt for two years g ioiik and can say with 100% confidence that you would just love it. It is a monster! Probably, the best bang for your buck on the market, or at least one of the top. It plays very low, 20Hz @ ~ 94dB in TN's test and article in S&V. Get the VR 500 and put in Lost in Space then watch the opening scene. You will then know what true bass sounds like, oops I mean feels like. The sub is also very musical. I tested Infinity SSW's, BU's, and Interlude, JBL ? can't remember models, Velodyne CT120 & CT 150, Def Tech 15tl+, Yamaha YST's, and the VR 500 beats 'em all. I am still amazed by the performance of this sub. I just have no use for it now and a baby on the way, so my loss your gain. I'm asking 250.00 obo. Its been used very little and has very little wear and tear on it. Would make a great addition to your sound system and for that price you cant go wrong. I am interested in all offers so please dont hessitate to reply.

avalerio

Auditioning
Real Name
Alfredo Valerio
Hello. Do you by any chance still have the VR 500 with you?
I am very interested in getting this exact model to complete my 7.2 system.

thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks