Boston Acoustics help

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
Reaction score
Well first and foremost, let me let loose my utter joy in the fact that someone just gave me a pair of Boston Acousics for absolutely free. I'm not sure why anyone would do such a thing, especially someone that they just met, but nevertheless, I am the proud new owner of a pair of near mint condition VR30's.

A little bit of research has indicated that they seem to benefit from being on spikes, to which I have none. I don't know if they came with them or not, but I would like to pick some up if at all possible. I haven't been able to find anything on the Boston website, or any other site for that matter, and I was wondering if anyone here might know where I could get them.

Many thanks

Louisville Fan

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Eric Goss
They should have 1/4-20 thread inserts on the bottom of them, you should be able to make your own using threaded rod and a grinder.

Alan Wise

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Kevin,

Congrats on joining the Boston team!

You can call Boston Acoustics at 978-538-5000.
Work through the voice menu until you get to "Parts".

I did so a couple of weeks ago to get some small parts for a pair of my
VR-M60's.
I received the parts I needed in less than three days.

Good luck, Al Wise

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
Reaction score
Thanks for the info fellas.

I emailed BA a few days ago and they were nice enough to send me a couple of sets for free. That's great customer service.

Alan Wise

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Kevin,

That's great!

They sent the items I needed for free also.
Boston appears to be a very good company to deal with.

Al Wise

ArnabC

Extra
Reaction score
boston acoustics customer service is indeed excellent. i emailed them two years ago to get their opinion on matching used cr series bookshelf speakers as surrounds with my vr series front and center speakers. it would have been all too easy for them to dissuade me and point me to new, more expensive vr series surrounds, but they didn't even mention it once--advising me to use the cr if i thought they were in good condition.

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John_Weber