What's new

Bose wins again!!! (1 Viewer)

eddieZEN

Second Unit
God forbid if most of the speaker manufacturers end up making junk like Bose just because they think they sell.
I highly doubt that would ever happen beyond the big names like Sony and Kenwood who already make cheap crappy speakers anyway.

In order for any speaker maker to aspire to Bose's dubious level, they would need to get access to some MASSIVE capital for that kind of exorbitant hype-advertising campaign.

john seitz

Stunt Coordinator
God forbid if most of the speaker manufacturers end up making junk like Bose just because they think they sell. If I wanted nice headphones I would get Senhiesers, not Bose. If I wanted to buy great speakers there are alot of good choices, but not Bose. I definantly would not buy a gutless all in one B
hey I thought we were leaving god out of this forum :)

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
Rory: "If you were looking for a way to get in edgewise to take a hack at my God, I just want you to know that I resent that very much."

I pray to MY god you were kidding Rory!

relax and please lets not act almighty by overreacting and bringing attention to yourself.

I found your personal attack on another member offensive and unfair. he didnt come looking for you , you came looking for him. he made no personal reference to you or anyone else.

If your here to be a HT fanatic fine but dont be the other by bringing down a thread and making another person look bad, it was uncalled for. chill yourself! stop being all high and mighty.

doesnt feel so good does it Rory. maybe you will think twice next time before attacking someone that did not deserve it. I dont think your god would appreciate that. if he took a hack at your god id like to see where in his reference he did. maybe I am blind or maybe I can see better than you.

"Also, I think it's in the forum rules to not address hot-button topics like faith and politics on this forum and certainly not in this section of the forum. So let's don't."

your the only one breaking the rules. you made into something it was not. you started the fire not Rob.

you need to re-read the rules yourself. someone here needed to set things straight. thats not breaking rules. chime in Mods......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks