What's new

Bose lifestyle 12 cube center vs RC7 (1 Viewer)

aaron_dewitt

Agent
Well im gradually weeding out my bose lifestyle 12 system. It will soon be the reference series 7 klipsch's. Right now my setup is a denon 3802, svs 20-39pci, and the rest of the speakers are the bose cubes that came with the lifestyle 12 system. I just ordered my RC-7 and it should come in next week. Will this make a noticable difference? I will be getting the fronts and surrounds for my birthday. And then my whole bose system is gone!!!!!! put it up for sale on ebay.

dont rag on me about bose, when i first got into hometheater i did not really now anything and the bose system seemed to be great. Until went to a real stereo store and heard what real speakers should sound like.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
bose can serve a purpose...they're small, unobtrusive...you certainly won't have any trouble driving the klipsch

Mike Matheson

Second Unit
Hi aaron,

Yes, I imagine you'll hear a difference, but I haven't compared the two sets of speakers myself.

How about posting back here when you get the new speakers in and going?

Regards,

Mike

Matt_Briol

Agent
In 5.1 dvds you will see a HUGE differance. Im not saying the bose is crap but the RC-7 is a big and powerful center channel. In DVD movies 60%+ sound is directed to the center channel but I dont even know if you watch DVDs. In music you should'nt see much of a differance but when you get your RF-7s you will be blown away :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks