1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Bose lifestyle 12 cube center vs RC7

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by aaron_dewitt, Jun 29, 2002.

1. aaron_dewitt

aaron_dewitt Agent

Well im gradually weeding out my bose lifestyle 12 system. It will soon be the reference series 7 klipsch's. Right now my setup is a denon 3802, svs 20-39pci, and the rest of the speakers are the bose cubes that came with the lifestyle 12 system. I just ordered my RC-7 and it should come in next week. Will this make a noticable difference? I will be getting the fronts and surrounds for my birthday. And then my whole bose system is gone!!!!!! put it up for sale on ebay.

dont rag on me about bose, when i first got into hometheater i did not really now anything and the bose system seemed to be great. Until went to a real stereo store and heard what real speakers should sound like.

2. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

bose can serve a purpose...they're small, unobtrusive...you certainly won't have any trouble driving the klipsch

3. Mike Matheson

Mike Matheson Second Unit

Hi aaron,

Yes, I imagine you'll hear a difference, but I haven't compared the two sets of speakers myself.

How about posting back here when you get the new speakers in and going?

Regards,

Mike

4. Matt_Briol

Matt_Briol Agent

In 5.1 dvds you will see a HUGE differance. Im not saying the bose is crap but the RC-7 is a big and powerful center channel. In DVD movies 60%+ sound is directed to the center channel but I dont even know if you watch DVDs. In music you should'nt see much of a differance but when you get your RF-7s you will be blown away [​IMG].