What's new

Bose Iifestyle power output (1 Viewer)

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
hey, I'm a happy not-owner of the Bose Lifestyle system. I was thinking: does anyone know what the power output is of a Bose Lifestyle system? Also, are the amplifiers for the whole system located in the bass module instead of the entertainment center?

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
Also, does anyone know the frequency response of the Bose 161 speakers? (with two 2.5" drivers) I'm just wondering on both these issues, I'm not a Bose owner.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
My guess is there are very few if any BOSE owners here at this forum. The answers you are looking for would come from either current owners, BOSE site, BOSE retailer and/or customer service hotline.

This forum is not your best bet. You'll probably have to do the leg work yourself.

Good Luck
Ron

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Bose does not release the specs for their systems, so you won't even find this information at their website.
A while back I visited the Bose Store at the Mall of America and listened in on this one salesman who was trying to sell a gentleman and his wife a Lifestyle system. The man asked how much power the system could produce, and the salesman told him, "They don't tell us that because we don't need to know. This system will provide all the power you need."
I wonder what Bose would do if any of us found out by mistake. I suppose it wouldn't be very pretty. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks