What's new

Bose bass module 700 doesn't work sometimes (1 Viewer)

NickNick

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick Schipper
I have a bose soundbar 700, bose surround speakers 700 and a bass module 700. Suddenly my bose bass module 700 stopped working sometimes. The led on the back off the bass module blinks one time orange, then whit and then red. Sometimes it helpt to unplug it en plug it in again.

Does anyone know what I do need to replace on the PCB to resolve this problem??

Earlbear

Auditioning
Real Name
Earl
I have a bose soundbar 700, bose surround speakers 700 and a bass module 700. Suddenly my bose bass module 700 stopped working sometimes. The led on the back off the bass module blinks one time orange, then whit and then red. Sometimes it helpt to unplug it en plug it in again.

Does anyone know what I do need to replace on the PCB to resolve this problem??
I would contact bose support on the phone , I have a lifestyle 28 and was having problems with my bass subwoofer it would blink green every 5 seconds ( the different blinking means different things , mine meant it wasnt getting a signal from the media center , which i corrected with a new audio cable they sent me for free ).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks