What's new

Bose AM-5 speakers, sub and stands (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Very Sorry, opened box and realized the pair I have left are AM-3 speakers (with single cube design). Of course, I lowered the price accordingly....

I have a pair of Bose AM 3 speakers, passive subwoofer and two pairs of stands(both the table top and floor stands). The speakers and sub are cosmetically and functionally fine. The color is black. I will sell everything for $150/obo + shipping and insurance.

Ron Boster

Ron,
I would like the floor stands if the buyer of the whole package would part with them or if you decide to break this up. I would buy the whole set but I have absolutly no need for the speakers and a second set of stands, sorry. Please let me know.

Steve Hurst

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Steve: I may do that..I won't be on here much until the weekend. I'll let you know then.

Thanks
Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Hugh:

I do not have any pictures. I'll look up a link and see if I can find pics on the net that are representive of hwa they look like.

Ron

PS: Sorry for the delay in my response...I just got back in town.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Before going to Ebay....

A pair of single cube AM-3 speakers, passive subwoofer and desk top stands for $150, which includes shipping and insurance. A savings of $130 vs new. Typcially Ebay sale price is $155 + shipping. I 'm throwing in shipping and the desk top stands for a similar price.

Ron Boster

Ron,
I am suprised that you have not responded to me. I thought HTFers took care of eachother, or at least treated them with some level of respect. I know putting this on this forum will only bump you to the top again, but I hope it gets a response from you.

I have emailed you two times and posted in here for no response outside of the 3/31 response saying you would contact me. No wonder you couldn't sell these items.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks