What's new

BOSE Acoustimass 15 - 5 Dbl.Cubes + Sub + Ribbon Cable + Center extra (1 Viewer)

Matt_ES

Agent
I was going to put my 3 y/o Bose surround package on eBay with a $500 reserve, but figured I could move it with less hassle here.

It is a Black 2001 Bose Acoustimass 15 surround system with
a Center channel thrown in as an extra. Total cost me $1600 new.

These have been in my photography studio entertaining clients, and I'd like to get something with more surrounds for a new 9.1 system and such. They've been mounted with matching (4) brackets on the walls in a pristine environ, with almost no physical contact with anything.

I'd rate them an 8+ based on Audiogon's rating system.

Can send great pix anytime (remember, I'm a photographer)

$600 firm -
* Includes 5 double cubes, powered LFE Subwoofer (round porthole, not rectangular) and the VCS-10 model black Center Channel speaker. Also, I still have attached the 4 mounting brackets. The 5th cube was never hooked up because of the
VCS-10.

I have credentials I can give you, as I am a very public and established business storefront in Chicago (photo, not audio).

Contact me if interested.
Shipping would be thru USPS, and shouldn't cost more than $30-$40 flat rate.

-matt
Schademann.com
:star:

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Isn't this classified almost 5 years old? I would guess he's put it on ebay by now ;).

Always best to see when the item was posted. Usually classifieds more than a month or two old are probably not active.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks