What's new

Bose Acoustic Wave Sytem for sale (1 Viewer)

ChrisMcK

Stunt Coordinator
This cassette version is in great condition and comes with all original maunuals. Makes a great stereo for a second room or to take to the park or beach. I will include the carrying case at no extra charge. If interested please respond to this post. I'm willing to negotiate on the price.

ChrisMcK

Stunt Coordinator
I apologize. The price is $600 (includes the Acoustic Wave system and carrying case) and is negotiable.

Thanks
Chris

ChrisMcK

Stunt Coordinator
OK, let's say $500 [paid $1100] for the total package. I'm willing to negotiate. BTW, shipping is on me.

Thanks
Chris

ChrisMcK

Stunt Coordinator
Why the hell would I post it if I'm kidding? You must be one of those on their high horse about Bose. I guess everything they make is crap

Michael_V

Second Unit
Sorry, a Bose tape player that costs as much as a Sony ES receiver or Energy Take 5 speaker system? I think I would take this to ebay instead. . . .

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
You can try to sell it here if you like, ignore the ruder members.
Simply suggesting Ebay would have been more polite.

Anthony.Lin

Stunt Coordinator
I'd just say go straight to eBay, you're definitely not going to get a good price on a Bose system on an audio forum that doesn't like Bose (which is basically every audio forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.