What's new

Bosch Season 3 (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
After what seemed like a very long wait, Bosch Season 3 is up on Amazon Prime!

I'm going to try and make this season last a little while, instead of burning through it in one or two nights. It's hard with these streaming shows.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have watched the first two episodes. As good as usual (but also a bit confusing until all of the subplots begin to tie together).

I can usually control myself insofar as watching only one episode a day. There are so many shows on these streaming channels and so many discs in my to-watch stack that I'm never at a loss for something to watch.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
After what seemed like a very long wait, Bosch Season 3 is up on Amazon Prime!

I'm going to try and make this season last a little while, instead of burning through it in one or two nights. It's hard with these streaming shows.

Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer shows to come out over time and with our busy life we seldom are able to binge watch anyway. We did watch the first two episodes last night. I'm glad it's back.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Well I finished. It was another good season. At about 10 minutes to go in the last ep, I knew they weren't going to be able to wrap up Bosch's mother's story line. I googled to see if there was going to be a season 4, and sure enough there is. Looks like they will explore that more next season. I hope it's not too long of a wait.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
My wife and I are big fans of this show. We watched the 10 episodes in about 10 days, I think. One the episodes ends
with a regular character in jeopardy
and my wife says "It's late, but no way we're stopping there."

Looking forward to the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HobbitGolf
Recent bookmarks