What's new

Borders 25% off one item coupon (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Used mine today on Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

$25.99 - $6.50 = $19.49

I've never seen it anywhere near that price! :emoji_thumbsup:

Even though Borders prices are higher than most other places....25% off is a great deal.

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Just so you guys know (I work for the company), if you make any purchase between now and 4/27 at either Borders or Waldenbooks, they *should* (depending on if they have any left) give you a coupon called the "Create your own bestseller" coupon. This coupon gets you 30% off any 1 item in either store. DVD's INCLUDED! That's better than the employee discount.

Also, if you guys want to see those coupons come into your mailbox once a month, you can sign up for the monthly Borders and Waldens email newsletter. They attach the coupon on the email, just print it out and there you have it. You can sign up for it at either store.

Also, there's no telling if you print it out more than once during the span of the time the coupon is valid (wink, wink).

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
The "Create your own bestseller" coupon I received yesterday states 30% off one book. Doesn't say anything about DVDs. The coupon was register generated.

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
I received a register-generated coupon today from Borders for "30% off any one item" (no DVD restriction listed). I did not see the wording "create your own bestseller" though.

--Mark--

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks