Booth Bijou Garage Theater (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
This isn't "furniture" in the sense of a nice oak or mahogany desk, it's more utilitarian than that. But my goal was function over "beauty" and I wanted something that I'll never have to mess with again. I ordered the desk the middle of last month.

Thanks for the info, Mark. I paid about the same for mine over 20 years ago and it is not as nice, although it has served me well. I would say you've surpassed your goal in this purchase!

Bob Bielski

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert Bielski
So what are the first come back movies being offered? So nice to get back to almost normal. Looking forward to the good news and the happiness.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Well, September 2021 came and went and then September 2022 arrived too. We *still* have not reopened the Booth Bijou Garage Theater. However, we have begun polling our friends whether they would still be interested in attending a Booth Bijou event if we reduce the total number of guests to 14 (less crowded in the garage) and ask everyone to do a COVID self test the day of the event (honor system). So far, the responses have been favorable.

Therefore, the odds seem good that we will reopen the Booth Bijou Garage Theater in December.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
BTW, one of the two movies we will likely show during the first Booth Bijou in nearly 3 years...

71BokibfVUL.jpg

Mark

Bob Bielski

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert Bielski
Great news!!

Open up as soon as you can before things get worse. And very nice pick on the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks