What's new

Boondock Saints DVD problem (1 Viewer)

Adam N

Agent
I have a small problem. The Boondock Saints dvd, recently released US version will NOT play in my Pioneer DV-C503.
It will play in all my other machines. Has anyone else experienced problems similar to this? Just curious.
Adam:confused:

Adam N

Agent
Jeff,
I failed to mention that I work in a video store & we received one copy for rental & one copy for sale. Obviously you can see where the one went. I need to take the other disc home & try it. What I can't understand is that the machine that is giving me trouble with this disc is the only one that correctly plays everything else, including the hundred or so dvd-r's that I have made. I hope you are incorrect in saying that it is not the disc, but these damn things have a way of becoming possessed. Thanks for the input. I better call a priest. ;)

Adam N

Agent
In case anybody is looking at this, I rented a copy of the same movie & it plays perfectly. It must be this specific copy of the movie. Thanks.

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks