What's new

Boomtown on DVD (1 Viewer)

LorenzoL

Second Unit
Real Name
Lorenzo
TV shows on DVD site is reporting that the DVD for this show will be released. Does not indicate whether is all of the episodes for season 1 and 2 or just season 1. I know that this show was cancelled in season 2 after airing only like 3 or 4 episodes. Hopefully is for both season with the unaired episodes (if they have any).

July 20 Release Date
$49.98 list price
6 Audio Commentaries Featuring Graham Yost, Jon Avnet, Donnie Wahlberg, Larry Andries, Chris Brancato, Bert Salke, Kevin Dunigan, Fred Golan, Neal McDonough, Fred Keller, and Mykelti Williamson.
Featurette: "Building Boomtown" - An inside look at the creative challenges of making the series.
Featurette: "The Boomtown Shuffle" - An exploration of the unique storytelling style adopted by the show.
6-DVD set
English Dolby Digital Surround
Closed Captioned for the Hearing Impaired

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
All of the episodes were aired, the last four aired on Christmas weekend.

John W L

Agent
TVShowsOnDVD.com reported May 15 that the July 20 Boomtown DVD set will include only the 18 episodes from Season 1, on 5 discs in anamorphic widescreen -- not the complete series, after all. As for Season 2's six episodes, the DVDs will have three audio commentaries. No word on when Season 2's release will be.

Strange that it wouldn't be packaged as "Boomtown: The Complete Series."

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
It could be they're using the set released last summer in region 2 as the basis for this release. The second season hadn't aired yet when that came out.

But I wonder if the second season will get a DVD release, orphaned as it is. I'd love that if it did - I've been watching region 2 to see if there's an announcement, and so far I haven't seen anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks