What's new

"Boomtown" 11/10 (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
An excellent episode this week, and a rebound from last week's dud. Good work from Joe Penny and Gary Basaraba, with a neat twist ending. Penny plays a depressed sporting-goods store manager who once starred in a short-lived TV cop show and whose character inspired Ray to become a cop. When the store is held up by robbers, Penny gets a chance to be a hero - with the encouragement of Ray.

Grade: A-

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yes It was definately a better episode, I still think this is one of the better original series to come along Since Homicide, let's Hope NBC stays with it.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
What an excellent episode! This is by far my favorite new show of the season and hopefully will be around as long as Homicide was. This episode had so many twists I was totally faked out when Ray got "killed." . It was great how they incorporated the scenes from Rip Tide and even had the joke about how "Smith & Wesson" was so much like Simon & Simon.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Hey this was a good show! The only bit I didn't care for was the 'fake kill flash-forward', but I'll check back next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks