boogie nights deleted scenes question

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Christ Reynolds, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    i'm in the process of putting together a cut of boogie nights on dvd+r that includes the deleted scenes on the platinum series dvd. for personal use only of course. i think only one or two of the deleted scenes were extended, so that means for the majority of them, i would have to find a place for them in the film. can anyone help with this? i'm going to head over to ptanderson.com to have a look around there, but i'm not sure they even have a message board there. as much as i love this movie, i always wondered how dirk's corvette got smacked up
    and i never knew before i watched the deleted scenes. i think that whole sequence is amazing, but i can see why it was cut. any help you can offer is much appreciated.

CJ

2. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

I just watched the deleted scenes the other night. I watched them with the commentary as well and for most of them, he mentions where the scene would have taken place. Not sure if he mentions it for the corvette scene. I believe that whole section might start at the moment we get "And one last thing".

3. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ