"Boogie Nights" Columbia House DVD question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chad Hendrickson, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Chad Hendrickson

The Columbia House DVD club web page has conflicting pictures for the Boogie Nights DVD.
    When you browse through the 100 BestSellers titles before signing up, DVD numer 77 is Boogie Nights with the orange cover. When you click on this DVD for details, it shows the older Boogie Nights DVD with the star on the cover.
    The orange one is the newer two-disc version. The star one is the older single disc version. Both of these are referred to as the "Platinum Series".
    Which DVD is it really? Does anyone know?

2. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

when i signed up with columbia house, boogie nights is one of the dvd's i ordered. at least in my case, i got the "good" platinum 2-disc set...which is a good thing because that's what i assumed i was going to be getting!
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    You step in the stream,
    But the water has moved on.
    This page is not here.

3. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

I have a quick question. Do the columbia house dvd's have any noticable printing that seperates them from normal dvds. For example the bmg music club has made for bmg on the cd and the cd insert. Does columbia house have this??? thanks.
    ------------------
    "Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
    Beavis and Butthead on DVD
    Family Guy on DVD

4. Chad Hendrickson

The DVDs you get from Columbia House are identical to the ones you buy in the store. There is nothing special printed on them.